Biopolis Maskon™ – 3 Pack
MASKON™ provides protection using Japan fabric technology. Amazingly comfortable to wear. It provides a tight face seal increasing protection levels.
MASKON™, Reusable Breathable Face Mask is resistant to liquid droplet splatter preventing transfer to the mouth and nose. Conversely, this effect helps prevent active infections passing to the general public.
This Biopolis Face Mask is Comfortable and Soft to wear. New Model in Gray color comes with a Nose Bridge Design to help those wearing glasses.
- Bacterial Filtration reusable up to 30 washes
- Water repellent, Anti-dust, filter fabric –100% Polypropylene
- Antimicrobial fabric – inner layer 35 % cotton, 65% Polyester
- Comfortable ear loop strap
- Face contouring from nose to mouth for enhanced protection
- Better side seal for enhanced protection
- Soft cotton feel delivers exceptional comfort
- Easy carrying(foldable)
- Individually packed safe and hygienic
- Economical and eco-friendly (washable and reusable)
- Good protection from dust, haze, pollution, pollen, and comfortable to use for daily life
- Ideal use for schools, offices, F&B, retail shops, banks, traveling, indoor and outdoor activities, cycling, camping, running and etc.
- Fits Small-Medium Adult Faces and some Adolescents
- ✅ Kotiti Testing (AATCC 183:2014 -Transmittance of Blocking of Ultraviolet Radiation ✅ Test measuring bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)of medical Reusable Breathable Face Mask, using Staphylococcus aureus as the challenge organism. The use of S. aureus is based on its clinical relevance as a leading cause of nosocomial infections. BFE>95% ✅ Nissenken Quality Evaluation Center (Japan standard, JIS L 1902:2015) – Determine antibacterial activity and antibacterial efficacy of textile products – % of antibacterial activity and efficacy within 30 time washes is similar to before any wash. ✅ Intertek Testing (AATCC100 standard – Antibacterial fabric performance) = % Bacterial (Both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacterial) reduction greater than 99.98%. ✅ Nissenken Quality Evaluation Center (Japan standard, JIS L 1092 – testing of water repellent of textile) – Outer fabric is water repellent.Wash and Storage instructions: Wash before initial use Gentle hand wash in mild detergent and water <40 degree C Line dry to preserve shape Do not iron, bleach or spray with alcohol-based solutions Discontinue use if skin, eye or any other irritation occurs Store under cool, clean and dry conditions