3-ply Biopolis MaskOn™ Mask – 3 Child Pack
Biopolis MaskOn Denim Blue Child/Kids/Toddler/Boys/Girls Reusable/Washable/Antimicrobial Face Mask is designed for Comfort with 3(THREE Ply) Layers of Easily Washable Reusable Lasting NanoTech Fiber Fabric that is Breathable, Stretchable, Lightweight, and Protective. Suitable for Girls, Boys, Child, Kids, Toddlers, and Youth ages. Biopolis Child/Kids/Toddler/Boys/Girls Reusable Mask forms Kids Face and can be Washable up to 80 Times. Water Repellent coating has been carefully and gently added to the outer layer for Droplet Protection(30 washes). Washable up to 80 times, which makes this mask a wonderful addition to a School Day. Biopolis MaskOn Child/Kids/Toddler/Boys/Girls Mask ear loops are made of similar cooling fabric that make wearing for long periods of time comfortable and wearable. A Beautiful Teddy Bear Image on the Child/Kids/Toddler/Boys/Girls Mask Side to keep a Happy Feeling when wearing it. PM2.5, UV protection, Antimicrobial, Water Repellent, Comfortable & Breathable, One Size Fits Most Kids with Small Faces.
Children’s face masks, Fits 8 & under. Small Size. This model of cloth masks is primarily designed to provide you with daily protection from dust, haze, pollution, and pollen. Side seal and face contour fitting and coverage from nose to mouth contribute to the enhanced protection. The inner layer is made from soft cotton, which makes these masks extremely comfortable. All Biopolis cloth masks from the MaskOn collection are made from water-resistant fabric and are reusable till 100 washes. The modern look of these Children’s face masks makes them ideal to use in schools, offices, when traveling, during indoor and outdoor activities, etc.
- Water repellent and UV protection fabric – outer layer 100% Polyester
- Water repellent, Anti-dust, filter fabric – middle layer 100% Polypropylene
- Antimicrobial fabric – inner layer 35 % cotton, 65% Polyester
- Measurements: 5.7 inches (nose bridge to chin)
- Colors: Denim
- 3-ply, without additional filter needed
- ✅ Kotiti Testing (AATCC 183:2014 -Transmittance of Blocking of Ultraviolet Radiation ✅ Test measuring bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)of medical face masks, using Staphylococcus aureus as the challenge organism. The use of S. aureus is based on its clinical relevance as a leading cause of nosocomial infections. BFE>95% ✅ Nissenken Quality Evaluation Center (Japan standard, JIS L 1902:2015) – Determine antibacterial activity and antibacterial efficacy of textile products – % of antibacterial activity and efficacy within 30 time washes is similar to before any wash. ✅ Intertek Testing (AATCC100 standard – Antibacterial fabric performance) = % Bacterial (Both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacterial) reduction greater than 99.98%. ✅ Nissenken Quality Evaluation Center (Japan standard, JIS L 1092 – testing of water repellent of textile) – Outer fabric is water repellent.Wash and Storage instructions: Wash before initial use Gentle hand wash in mild detergent and water <40 degree C Line dry to preserve shape Do not iron, bleach or spray with alcohol-based solutions Discontinue use if skin, eye or any other irritation occurs Store under cool, clean and dry conditions